Computer Science (Classe LM-18)-enrolled from 2014/2015 academic year
|Courses or activities
Study plan rules
- Students must acquire at least 18 credits among the following characteristic courses.
1 - Students must achieve at least 30 and not more than 36 CFU choosing from the following Table 1.
2 - Students must achieve at least 12 and not more than 18 CFU choosing from the following Table 2. Those who have obtained 30 credits from the above table 1 must obtain 18 from table 2; those who have obtained 36 credits from the above table 1 will have to receive 12 from table 2.
3 - Free choice courses.
Students will have to achieve 12 free cfu among the courses of the previous tables, among the following courses activated by the Department, or among all the courses activated by the university.
Students can request the recognition of credits for training activities at external institutions, presenting a certification. Each certification can give rise to a maximum of 3 credits, and up to 2 certifications can be recognized. The students who intend to request the recognition of the certifications must complete the "application" form available on the page https://www.unimi.it/en/study/student-services/welcome-desk-infostudenti/general-forms and send ver to the secretary of his / her degree together with a copy of the certifications achieved.
The evaluation will be carried out by a special commission based on the following parameters:
- Validity: the certification must have been obtained for a maximum of 5 years.
- Specificity: the object of the certification must be those referable to those required by the degree course in which the student is regularly enrolled.
- Specialization: the certification must concern specialized and / or professional skills.
- Level: the certification must attest to skills of a medium or advanced level. Basic and entry level certifications are excluded.