It is a condition for admission of the candidate to have acquired in previous studies at least:
- 48 credits in the INF/01 academic field
- 12 credits in the MAT/01-09 academic fields.
The teaching board can decide the admission also of candidates that do not fully satisfy the above indicated requirements, after a careful evaluation of their careers.
The verification of the requirements will consist in the evaluation of the previous university career, carried out on the basis of the following documents: degree certification with marks, list of exams passed with marks and number of credits, programs of the single courses, if they are not available on the website of the University of Milan.
Any curricular integrations in terms of university training credits must be acquired, before the verification referred to in the previous point, with the frequency and completion of profit exams of courses offered within the degrees in Computer Science, Computer Science for New Media Communications, Music Information Science, Computer Systems and Networks Security.
Application for admission: from 01/05/2020 to 02/05/2020
Application for admission: from 10/03/2020 to 28/08/2020
Application for matriculation: from 17/06/2020 to 15/01/2021
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
Admission, ranking and enrolment